Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Social action

Hearts are worn in these dark ages
You're not alone in this story's pages
Night has fallen amongst the living and the dying
And I try to hold it in, yeah I try to hold it in

[Chorus]
The world's on fire and
It's more than I can handle
I'll tap into the water
(I try to pull my ship)
I try to bring more
More than I can handle
(Bring it to the table)
Bring what I am able

I watch the heavens and I find a calling
Something I can do to change this moment
Stay close to me while the sky is falling
Don't wanna be left alone, don't wanna be alone

[Chorus]

Hearts break, hearts mend
Love still hurts
Visions clash, planes crash
Still there's talk of
Saving souls, still the cold
Is closing in on us

We part the veil on our killer sun
Stray from the straight line on this short run
The more we take, the less we become
A fortune of one that means less for some

[Chorus x2]


Reaponce:

This song is in response to how many people are living below the poverty line and how many of them don't even have the correct esenssals for even living. And that we whom have enough money and can afford food and clean water spend money on stupid things like making a video perfect and spending enormous amounts on directors and make up artist just so our video will be the best of it's ability instead of helping the less fortunet who most defenetly need it more than us. Also about economical greed and how we should just live life to the best we are able and that we should all contribute to society and give a little community services and. And haw we should all be " giving back ".
We shodnt be taking what we have forgiven because there is some one the same age as you on the other side of the world whom is less fortunet than you. And you never know that person around the world could be you one day. if you want to spend money you should also only spend it on what you need not what you want. And why not save up that money and give it to a good cuse.

Watch the video on you tube and you will under stand it is called World on Fire by Sarah McLachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment