Sunday, November 27, 2011

2 person poem

I can't stand where I live.
I get babied and will never know how to fend for myself.
I have two jobs and i can't afford to go to school, i will never be educated.


School
I wish I didn't have to go to school,  everyone always asks me for money or if I can get them concert tickets, and my parents pay my teachers to give me good grades and all I get to do is sit down and relax they even make me watch t.v. to make sure i have a good time but I just want to be treated normally.
I wish I could go to school,  I've heard its awful but learning sounds like fun.


Parents
I wish my parents would let me live my life instead of cradling over me every minute
of the day.
I wish I had parents mine died, killed by Americans.


Family
I wish I wasn't an only child.  I wish I had some one to fight with every day and hate my guts.
I am forced to live with my aunt, my ten cousins, my two brothers and my four sisters and I'm the oldest we share one roof which is really just the sky.


I wish I could be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment